We are very excited as we plan to host you on April 24-25, 2015 for our first Men’s Freedom Weekend! Please share this message with your friends, coworkers, congregations, small groups and classes. We are fortunate to have former Atlanta and Shreveport Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran as our guest speaker.
- He will be speaking on Real Freedom and how he has found freedom in the fire of adversity and you can too!
- Come and show your support for Freedom and Freedom of Speech!
- Bring a friend who needs to know the Freedom only Christ can give!
- You will not want to miss this event and opportunity to hear these dynamic messages from him!
- Great music from the praise band Broken Vessels!
Men: Our theme for 2015 is: DISCOVER REAL FREEDOM
Victory comes from the presence and power of God operating in your life. When it comes to life, many men are more familiar with defeat and give into the chains of sin and bad decisions. You can only find true freedom in knowing Christ. When you have this true freedom in Christ you can know truly the power of God during hardships and suffering. And you will have power to influence others toward the right path. It starts with God’s power working in your life to bring true forgiveness.
Come and find out how to break those chains that are holding you back from being all God wants you to be! Freedom comes from Christ!
AGES 12 & Up!
No Charge! An Offering will be received to purchase necessary linens and gowns for the VA Hospital.
Join us! Bring a friend! Bring a truckload!
Pastor Billy Stevens
Willow Point Baptist Church at 5500 South Lakeshore Drive, Shreveport, La 71119
FRIDAY EVENING – April 24
- 6:50 PM Welcome
- 7:00 PM SESSION #1 – Real Freedom! Overcoming the Stronghold of Condemnation, Kelvin Cochran
- 9:00 PM Dismiss
SATURDAY MORNING – April 25
- 7:30 Breakfast
- 8:50 AM Welcome & Door Prizes
- 9:00 AM SESSION #2 – Know Freedom in Hard Times, Pastor Billy Stevens
- 10:15 AM Break
- 10:30 SESSION #3 – Know Your Power to Influence, Kelvin Cochran
- 12:00 Door Prizes and Dismiss
The following links are to assist you with further information and promoting this conference. (coming soon)
Download Conference Handouts / Bulletin Stuffer 2 Up Download as Color or Black and White